Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Single mom new at this

Ok here goes...its been a while since I've thought of trying this but really don't know where to start..and still don't. Somehow it just feels like this may be the right time to just get started. The challenge is finding a topic.
And finding a topic that may be of interest to you?
First thing that comes to mind is parenting only because this is what I mostly do. I am a single mom to two teenage daughters. The youngest is 12 and the oldest is 14. Both are going on their 20's! Yikes! Love them more than anything, but finding it very difficult, no impossible to handle the moods, hormones, emotions and fighting. I need an escape and maybe this is why I am on here. I feel frustrated and a bit guilty because I am at a point that I really don't like being around them. Wow does that make me the worst mom ever?? Does any other mom feel like this or am I just terrible??

No comments: